AFTER WE RECEIVE PAYMENT, IT USUALLY TAKES 3-5 DAYS TO PROCESS AN ORDER THROUGH THE WAREHOUSE.
THE DAY AFTER ITEMS ARE SHIPPED YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL WITH THE TRACKING INFO.
IF AN ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK:
SINCE OUR MERCHANDISE IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING OFTEN WE WILL NOT KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF WE RAN OUT OF A PARTICULAR ITEM. IF THIS HAPPENS, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM MELEA@DLMOFFPRICE.COM TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR OPTIONS.
USUALLY WE OFFER 3 OPTIONS:
1) WE CAN REFUND YOUR PAYMENT
2) PUT YOUR ORDER ON BACKORDER
3) OFFER YOU AN ALTERNATIVE SIMILAR PRODUCT
1) UPS IS THE SHIPPING METHOD WE USE REGULARLY. IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER SHIPPING SERVICE YOU PREFER YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COORDINATE A PICK UP FOR YOUR MERCHANDISE ONCE YOUR ORDER IS READY
2) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED VIA USPS. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER SHIPPING SERVICE YOU PREFER YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COORDINATE A PICK UP FOR YOUR MERCHANDISE ONCE YOUR ORDER IS READY.
3) BULK SHIPMENTS (OVER 7 BOXES) OR TRUCKLOADS: THERE ARE NUMEROUS CARRIER POSSIBILITIES AND WE CAN SHOP AROUND FOR THE BEST RATE FOR YOU UPON YOUR REQUEST / UNLESS YOU HAVE A CARRIER YOU ALREADY USE, THEN YOU CAN JUST HAVE THEM PICK UP WHEN YOUR SHIPMENT IS READY
ITEMS ARE USUALLY "LOOSE PACKED" (FOLDED IN BOXES, NOT IN PLASTIC OR ON HANGERS). HOWEVER, IF ORDERING BY TRUCKLOAD ITEMS COULD BE IN GAYLORDS ON PALLETS
IN STATE CUSTOMER TAX REQUIREMENTS:
1) NEW CUSTOMERS/ RE-SELLERS RESIDING IN CALIFORNIA BUYING ONLINE WILL NEED TO EMAIL SALES@DLMOFFPRICE.COM OR FAX (323.724.5474 ATTENTION: MELEA) A COPY OF YOUR SELLER'S PERMIT WITHOUT THIS INFO WE WILL HAVE TO CHARGE YOU TAX. IF WE ARE SHIPPING OUT OF THE STATE OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY I DO NOT NEED TO SEE THIS INFO. IF YOU ARE COMING TO WAREHOUSE YOU CAN BRING A COPY WITH YOU AND PRESENT IT TO RECEPTION AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
OUT OF STATE CLIENTS:
IF YOU COME TO THE WAREHOUSE AND WANT TO TAKE GOODS WITH YOU WE WILL NEED YOUR SELLING LICENSE INFORMATION. HOWEVER, IF WE ARE SHIPPING OUT OF STATE OR YOU ARE HAVING A SHIPPER PICK UP IT IS NOT NECESSARY.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is the photo the actual items you will get?
Usually, it is just a representation of the brand or category. If it says "assorted" usually that means its going to be a mix. Our stocks are very vast and varied so many times, its just not possible to take a photo of each style.
What is the minimum?
If it doesn't state specifically in the listing then the default quantity is the minimum. You can get any number of units above the minimum. For example, if the minimum is 24, you could get 51 pieces if you so choose.
What is the difference between buying online and picking at the warehouse?
It is the same inventory but we will pick it for you online and you will pick it yourself at the warehouse.
What is your return policy?
Officially it is "all sales final". However, if there is a mistake on your order we will try to accommodate you.
For us is just a sizing and cut qualification. Missy sizes run from size 0 to size 16. Most often you will not get any or too many size 0 or 2 or size 16. Many Missy brands in our stocks usually don't too many of these sizes. Also, missy cuts are more generous than Contemporary brands and juniors.
Missy is regular women's sizing. sz: 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16
PLUS size is sz: 14w,16w,18,20,22,24,1x,2x,3x
Plus size is also called Queen sizing or Womens.
JUNIOR sizing: 3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19 (many brands don't make the larger sizes in juniors - only to size 13)
For DLM, this refers to most of our merchandise. It means a mix of either styles, categories or brands. For example, if it says "assorted ralph lauren" that would means you would get a mixed of sizes, styles, colors, tops, and clothing other categories. Another instance, "assorted mens l/s woven shirts" means you would get a mix of brands, sizes, colors and styles of mens long sleeve woven shirts.
Everything on the site should be "first quality" meaning you shouldn't get anything that is damaged, irregular, or second run.
For DLM an "lot" means you get the merchandise exactly how we got it in from our supplier. Many times the price is lower because we have not put any labor into it and the quantities are much higher.
A 'pallet' is the for people who want a bulk price but cannot take as large quantity as a complete lot. This is a 300 pc minimum.
STORE STOCKS / SHELF PULL MERCHANDISE
This refers to merchandise that comes from department store overstocks where the merchandise has been to the store but was not sold. Either because it came in too late and never made it to the floor or because it was on the floor for the holding time (usually 6 weeks) and was not sold. This merchandise is first quality and perfect but the hang tag may have markdowns.
Less than wholesale pricing.
Clothing and textile merchants that act as a source for retailers. They purchase brand name clothing directly from manufacturers and distressed retailers.